In summary, we do 3 things:
- Offer creative design ideas to help grow, preserve, protect, and eventually transfer your wealth.
- Coordinate and collaborate with your existing advisors.
- Act as a catalyst to implement your financial plan in a timely and efficient manner.
The result of our financial planning work will be:
- Enhanced clarity for your goals.
- Increased leverage knowing that the most advanced concepts and tools have been utilized.
- Sense of security knowing you have done everything in your power to position your family for the future.
What is the planning process like?
Why HIRE US?
The answer is simply coordination, or more specifically, the lack of coordination in their existing planning, and a desire to take that financial planning to the next level. What we do is take a global look at your financial situation. We work on a cross disciplinary basis not just a legal, accounting, insurance or investment perspective, but across the board. This process allows us to identify coordination gaps, and missed financial planning opportunities. Our clients have found the difference between having their work done, versus having it done as well as possible, can mean greater confidence, clarity and a sense of security that their financial objectives will be met.
Our firm's philosophy - "Serve First, Last and AlwaysSM" - was conceived over 60 years ago by legendary manager Stuart Smith and still drives our business today. As part of this philosophy:
- We provide solutions and alternatives, but each client makes the final decisions about their own financial future.
- Each financial plan is systematically reviewed to ensure it remains consistent with the client's long-term goals and objectives, and is aligned with our changing world.
- Each client receives confidential, highly customized, personal service.
How are we paid?
How are you related to Lincoln Financial?
Sagemark Consulting is a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a broker-dealer, registered investment advisor and member of Lincoln Financial Group. One of the largest financial services companies in the country, and with over a 100 year history, at Lincoln Financial Group we believe our continued commitment to strength and stability is indispensable to who we are and critical to your confidence in us.
What makes us different?
One of the unique aspects of working with us is that our process starts with planning. We are a nationwide organization of financial planning professionals who specialize in identifying and resolving complex estate, business transfer, retirement and investment problems. We have a long and proud history of helping to meet the needs of business owners, executives, professionals and retirees.
At Sagemark Consulting, we employ a disciplined, structured approach to financial planning which, by design, ensures that we incorporate all of your needs, goals and objectives, in developing a financial plan that's appropriate for you. We'll also work with you to help you implement your plan. We call it Serve First; it's been our philosophy for nearly 50 years.
Is my money safe?
As part of our effort to provide you with quality service, LFA has a relationship with National Financial Services, LLC, Member New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), member of the Securities Investors Protection Corporation (SIPC), a Fidelity® Investments company, to provide trade execution, custody and other related services for your brokerage account. As custodian of your brokerage account, NFS, at the direction of LFA, is responsible for:
- The execution, clearance and settlement of securities transactions.
- Preparing and sending periodic account statements and transaction confirmations.
- The custody (or safekeeping), receipt, and delivery of funds and securities.